Timon Time & Attendance
Timon Attendance provides a view of attendance availability of employees. The reception or an answering service can immediately provide information on who is present, who is not available and when they will return, as well an overview of employee absences. This is ideal for work environments that are in distributed locations.
Timon Attendance can also be used for in-house communication amongst co-workers, to view if someone is available as well as general employee information. A web interface is available to connect to Outlook Calendar and provide additional information on meetings and appointments.
- Provide overview of employee attendance
- Provide registration of absenses/meetings
- Provide attendance history and reports
- Connect to Outlook Calender
- Staff information accessible
- Provides real-time overview of where your employees or co-workers are.
- Log messages for reception.
- Suitable for distributed offices.
- Controlled access for an external answering service.
// Time Registration
Timon Time Registration keeps track of punch-ins and absences of employees as well as calculating productivity of workforce during hours worked. Managers can monitor in real-time attendance, absences and track payroll and overtime cost during the current pay-period. Timon also allows employees to monitor their own attendance and vacation status and a way of messaging with their supervisors promoting communication and added transparency. Timon is accessible to everyone on the web and does not require any installation.
Timon provides full flexibility when comes to payroll calculation. Timon can interface to any payroll system and provides more reliable, accurate payroll processing. Timon is a powerful tool for managers. Key performance indexes can be tracked from the Managers Dashboard as well as staff turnover, trend of absences and overtime cost compared to other pay periods. Reports provide an overview and data can be exported to data warehouses.
- Real-time punch-ins from your phone, web, smartphone, tablet
- Controlled user access.
- Interfacing with ERP systems such as payroll and business.
- Management of sick leave, vacation time and other absences
- Numerous reports and data warehouse exporting.
- Provides overview of workforce productivity
- Flexible payrule calculation according to various collective bargainings
- Provides discipline and ensures transparency
- Provides information to employees
- Manager access to KPI such as sick-leave, vacation time and absenses, staff turnover.
- Real-time monitoring of key payroll cost during pay period.
- From a phone
- From smartphones and tablets
- From a PC
- From the PC taskbar
- With employee access card
- With bio fingerprint scanner
// Task Registration
With Timon Task Registration you can punch into a certain task from your mobile phone and keep track of time of multiple tasks or projects during the work day. Managers can thus easily monitor the cost per project as it progresses. This is ideal for the construction industry with remote building sites. Invoices can be generated directly from Timon or data exported into other accounting systems. You can also register tasks for projects with a web interface or via the task bar and manage billable hours. This is suitable for any company keep track of billable hours and invoice for services such as law-firms, accountants and engineering firms.
- Real-time task registration
- Project registration
- Calculate cost of projects, billable hours as well as cost of in-house projects
- Data export to accounting and billing system.
- Simple to montior cost margin og tasks
- Accurate registration in real-time
- Reports in Excel and as attachments to invoices
- From phone
- From smartphone or tablet
- From PC
// Shift Registration
With Timon Shift Registration you can plan shifts for employees ahead of time. A shift scheme is defined and assigned to employees. Shift plans can be easily copied for each employee and pay counters show the derived pay-cost that is incurred. Shift plans for a group can be exported to Excel. Employees have access to their own shift plan.
- Register shift plans
- Cost tracking cost for shifts while planning
- Employee access to own shift plan
- Maximize the utilization of working hours
- Offer flexible working hours to staff
- Organize shifts according to the requests of employees, while fulfilling workload and minimizing overtime cost.
Timon Canteen is suitable for small and medium sized companies. Purchases made by employees are displayed on the user´s timesheet and can be directly imported into payroll and deducted from the employees paycheck. This makes mananging staff purchases easy both for the company canteen or any other employee purchases. Employees can monitor their own purchase.
- Keeps track of employees purchases
- Purchases are displayed on employee´s timesheet
- Purchases are deducted directly from employees paycheck
- Reports for suppliers to monitors canteen sales
- Supplier access to create products and price lists
- From a PC
- From a Tablet
- Using employee access cards or bar code reader.